|United States||Classic Georgia||all year round||10 days||$1476||for 4 per.|
One of our most popular holidays, involving some of the country’s top destinations. The itinerary gives an excellent insight into Georgia, its ancient history, medieval churches, culture and diversity of landscape from the heart of the Caucasian Mountains, to the Black Sea coast and finally to wine-growing countryside of Kakheti.
Day 1: Arrive Tbilisil.
Day 2: Full day city tour of Tbilisi.
Day 3: Excursion to Mtskheta, the ancient capital of Georgia. Trip to Gori. Excursion to Uplistsikhe cave-twon. Night in Kutaisi.
Day 4: In Kutaisi visit Bagrati and Gelati Cathedrals. Then visit Sataplia National Reserve. Drive to Batumi.
Day 5: City tour of Batumi. Drive to Bakuriani nestled in the Mountains of the Lesser Caucasus. Overnight in Bakuriani.
Day 6: Excursion to Vardzia cave-monastery. On the way back to Bakuriani stop at Khertvisi fortress. Night in Bakuriani.
Day 7: Trip along theGeorgian Military Highway. On the road stop at Ananuri Fortress. Cross the Greater Caucasus down to Kazbegi. Hotel.
Day 8: Explore the area and enjoy the views of the Caucasian Mountains, including Mt.Kazbek, 5047m. Return to Tbilisi.
Day 9: A day trip to Kakhetiprovince with visits to Signagi hill-town, Tsinandali; Telavi and Gremi architectural complex. Optional visit to one of the wineries. Return to Tbilisi.
Day 10: End of the trip. Transfer to airport.
Included in the Tour:- 4 night in Tbilisi at a hotel of your choice.
- 1 night in Kutaisi at a 3 */3*+hotel
- 1 night in Batumi at a 3*/3*+hotel
- 2 nights in Bakuriani at a 3* hotel
- 1 night in Gudauri at 4* Marco Polo Hotel
- As specified in the itinerary: B – breakfast, D- dinner, L - lunch
- All land transfer for 2 persons we use a comfortable car.
- For 3 and more persons we use a comfortable minivan or minibus. All transport is with are-conditioning.
- English( German, Spanish, French, Italian)- speaking guide as per itinerary
- All entrance fees to the sites and museums as per itinerary.
- Wine tasting fee at any winery.
Tour price doesn’t include:
- Travel or personal insurance
- Other services, meals or alcoholic drinks unless specified in the itinerary
- Luggage portage fee at the hotel
- Tips and extras
3* Hotel: 1 person - $ 3984
2 persons - $ 2184
3 persons - $ 1776
4 persons - $ 1476