Russian-American Consulting Travel Agency – Visas - China
Please provide Russian American Consulting with the following information to acquire an entry visa for China:
- A valid passport (make sure that your passport does not expires within 6 months and that you have blank page* for visa purposes)
- A filled out application:
(1) Please log on to the website “China Online Visa Application (COVA)” to fill in the COVA forms and send it back to me printed and signed.
We will make an appointment for on-site submission at the Consulate as soon as we receive application and all documents from you.
Applicants must refer to the "Important Tips for online COVA visa form filling", to ensure the COVA forms are true, accurate, and complete. Once the COVA form is submitted, no information can be changed. If any adjustment needs to be made, the whole COVA form must be filled out again.
After completing the COVA forms as required, please make sure to print the full set of COVA forms (8-9 pages) and sign on the Confirmation Page and the 8th page. If the COVA forms are not prepared as guided, the application will not be accepted.
(2) In addition to the printed signed COVA forms, visa applicants also need to prepare the physical Required Documents (include "A.Basic Documents" and "B.General Documents") (click the link) for visa application. If the physical documents do not meet the requirements or not sufficient, the application may be returned, and the applicant may need to fill in the COVA forms again and make another appointment for on-site submission.
(3) Copy of your hotel reservation and air tickets if it is a tourist visa or copy of your business invitation from China in case it is a business visa.
(4) Old US passport with valid Chinese visa (if any)
(5) One photograph passport size on the white clear background (most recent one, taken within last 6 months)
(6) Copy of driver’s license or utility bill
Please enclose self-addressed prepaid mail to send you back.
If you applying on your child’s behalf, please submit along with all required documents his or her birth certificate
If you applying for business visa, please submit an invitation from company in China.
Former Chinese citizens are required to provide copy of Chinese passport for first visa application. Subsequent applications require proof of previous visas.
Since August 1, 2012 the following requirements are necessary for getting Visa to China:
1. One of the following documents is required:
- An Invitation Letter for Tourist Group of Invitation Letter for Tourist by a Duly Authorized Tourism Unit;
- An Invitation Letter issued by companies, corporations, institutions and individuals in China. If the invitation letter is issued by an individual in China, the photocopy of the ID of the individual is required.
- The invitation letter issued by companies, corporations, institutions and individuals in China, shall include the following items: (A) Personal information of the invitee: name, gender, date of birth, etc. (B) Information concerning the applicant's visit to China: purpose of the visit, date of arrival and leaving, places to visit, relationship between the applicant and the inviter, and who will bear the cost of the applicant's accommodations in China. (C) Information of the inviter: name of the unit or individual, phone number, address, and if applicable, seal and signature of the legal representative.
- Photocopy of the roundtrip airline ticket and hotel reservation.
2. The Chinese citizens' spouses and children with American nationality, as well as the Chinese American born in China (including Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau) and their spouses and children, are eligible to apply for a long-term valid "L" visa with multiple-entries. The applicant is required to provide an invitation letter from the relatives in China and copy of the official ID of the relative, and if applicable, marriage certificate, birth certificate and proof of filial relationship.
Things should be added to the Business Visa Application:
1. The U.S. citizen may apply for a multiple-entry "F" visa valid for two years, if he or she has obtained an "F" visa at least twice in the past two years or holds such documents as certificate of investment or business licence, and he or she should provide a photocopy of the original "F" visas or photocopy of the above-mentioned document.
2. The Chinese citizens' spouses and children with American nationality, as well as the Chinese American born in China (including Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau) and their spouses and children, are eligible to apply for a long-term valid "F" visa with multiple-entries. The applicant is required to provide an invitation letter from the relatives in China and copy of the official ID of the relative, and if applicable, marriage certificate, birth certificate and proof of filial relationship.
Visa Service Pricing for us citizens
|7-8 BUSINESS DAYS
|Multiple entry visa up to 10 years